6.12.2006
We all are different, but . . .
I know this is going to sound stupid, but there are times I dislike being different. Don't get me wrong - I think individuality is SO important and crucial, but sometimes I just wish people didn't have a reason to pick on me. I know, you're saying, "poor baby." But do people ALWAYS have to find something to tease about? Can't we just for once compliment each other instead of finding ways to make the other one feel just a tad bit inferior? And I know it's all in good fun, but there are times it just gets under my skin. I cannot help my stature, nor the size of my breasts, nor that I was raised in the south. And I embrace those idiosyncrasies I call my own. So, sometimes it would be nice to NOT be picked on for my little differences is all I'm trying to say . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment