6.16.2006

Looking forward to the weekend

So, is it 5 o'clock yet??? I haven't even been at work everyday this week (had a 2-day class) and I'm SO READY FOR THE WEEKEND! I have decided I somehow need to become independently wealthy because being part of the working class sux! And I'd be a great rich person - I'd buy stuff for my friends and family, I'd give more to charities, and I wouldn't live extravagantly at all. Oh, but I digress, sorry. So, anyway, I'm looking forward to the weekend because my friend is having a Tiki party tomorrow night (which sounds very fun) and I'm having drinks tonight at the Red Room, where I've never been (heard great stuff about it, though). And even though Sunday is Father's Day *see a previous blog for my thoughts on THAT*, I think I can make it through because I am going to be baking cookies for my nephew's graduation party. I LOVE my nephew, so this will be a fun thing for my mom and me to do to kind of take our minds off the sad holiday. So, I am definitely looking forward to the weekend (only 2 more hours!).

No comments: