
Okay, so I love Dave Matthews Band, yet I feel inadequate at times because I don't know all the songs or I don't know all the lyrics to the songs I do know (try being surrounded by a crowd of fans who know ALL the words by heart). I just really enjoy the music and I am totally in love with Boyd Tinsley. So, this past weekend getting to see them two nights in a row was completely amazing for me. My friends asked which night I liked better and I couldn't answer because I was just so happy to be there, to be able to experience it all. The set, the music, the energy, the crowd - it's hard to explain. But I feel very lucky that I got turned onto DMB, and I look forward to going to other shows this summer! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment