6.20.2006
Good things about the weekend
So on a positive note, I did enjoy the rest of the weekend (besides parts of Father's Day). Friday I went to the Red Room with friends, and enjoyed some wine and a yummy vegetarian dish consisting of sweet potato burritos. We also went to the Highland Pub, which had a nice outside area where we sat. Saturday night I went to a friend's Tiki Party, and met some really cool people. The apartment was awesome - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, big kitchen, two outside decks, nice neighborhood in Oakland. Too bad he already has it rented out (he's moving to DC)! And Sunday wasn't all sad for me - I did bake cookies for my nephew's graduation party before I went to the cemetary. So, all in all it was a nice weekend, especially since the weather was so perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment