8.16.2006
Half-Way There
So, I'm half-way to my weight loss goal - 17 lbs. lost. And though I'm not where I want to be yet, I'm excited and proud that I have come this far. I had planned to be further along by now, especially since my 35th birthday is fast-approaching, but I am learning to be patient with this struggle. I bought a skirt this week (I know, shouldn't spend money, but IT WAS ON SALE AT H&M) and it was a size 8 - two to three sizes down from what I was wearing. I still feel so fat - hate my thighs and tummy and back, and really hate my love handles - but I put into perspective that I'm thinner than I was just a few months ago. I got serious about this in June, so I've stuck with it for 2 months, which is a big deal for me - I tend to give up on diets because I get bored or lazy. So, keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I attempt to lose the OTHER half of my goal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bravo!! A size 8 is great!
Post a Comment