To continue the previous thought on what kind of friend I am, I wonder if I
really know myself at all. But really, I think I do. . .
I am loyal I am never on time I'm somewhat of a slob I will read ANYTHING I enjoy taking long walks I wish I could afford to travel more I am always struggling with money (or rather, the lack of it) I have awful-looking fingernails I spread myself too thin I will drop everything for someone if I think it will make him or her happy I am somewhat witty I don't look my age I have great eyes I don't normally like a lot of attention, but I do find I enjoy being the center of attention every once in awhile I am never bored I don't sleep well I have major trust issues I am a great date I do believe in love I don't think I'll ever get married I do hope to have a child one day I'm scared to death of getting cancer I will never grow up I almost never forget a birthday or important date I wonder what other girls have that I don't I DESPISE my current weight I don't enjoy exercising I wish I made more money (just enough to live comfortably) I do my best to express my confidence and hide my insecurities I am impatient I read celebrity gossip magazines I can be by myself and be content with just being I try too hard and don't know when to give up I wish I had a talent, such as being able to sing or dance I worry a lot and I think all the time I love to cook I am very affectionate I think I'm misunderstood a lot I like to matter and be heard I don't like a 'know-it-all' I am something of an optimist I do my best to roll with the punches I cry easily, especially if I get my feelings hurt
I'm sure there are tons of other things I could say about myself, but I'll stop. I realize I don't always do what people want me to do, but I do what I think is best. When I find that what I think is best for me to do isn't always the best thing to be done for someone else, I try to stop. But sometimes I just have to keep doing it because to stop being myself isn't being true to ME. And if people love me they will accept that I am doing the best I can. So I do think I'm a great friend WITHIN MY CAPABILITIES TO BE MYSELF. And what more can you really ask of your friends?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment