So, I have to write this down because every time I think of it, I giggle to myself. . .
My dear friend Mikey and I were out Friday night and he had to tell me this story because it's pretty funny. Now, Mikey is a wonderful guy, and was just named one of Pittsburgh's "40 Under 40" and he was nominated for this honor by one of his mentors. Let me preface this by noting that people who know Mikey in only a professional setting don't normally realize he's gay. So, imagine his surprise when he finds out the quote from the woman who nominated him, which is to be printed in the magazine along with his picture, will say something to the effect that he "leads from behind." He can't get the quote changed (he tried). I really tried not to laugh, I did, but he now has to call all his friends and warn them of this so they don't all tease him. Bless his little heart . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor guy. I'm sure he'll be teased.
TOO FUNNY! I love ironic humor! Happy Tuesday! Leslie :o)
Post a Comment