For those of you who have read my crazy rants lately, thank you for your thoughts and concern. I just wanted to let you know that I am turning over a new leaf this year, and am going to keep updating you as things progress.
The week between Christmas and New Year's was hell for me. I worked at both jobs, drove back and forth to mom's and still tried to fit in family time. During that week I prayed a lot and took into account my life. And I made a decision. I am leaving my current job in March. I am going to get a cheaper apartment at the end of February because I already gave my notice that I'm moving out at my current residence (looked at a couple places and have a few more to view). I talked to the higher-ups at BB&B and they will offer me a FT job and I can pretty much set my price. My dream job there is as a customer service manager, and that position is coming open in April. I can go FT there in March, train for the position (just do my current job as supervisor) and be ready to take over the job in April. I am SO excited. I have to meet the district bosses about it, but feel confident I will succeed, especially since the store manager and all the assistant managers are backing me. I'm still stressed about the next few months, getting my ducks in a row, so to speak, but I feel so much better about my life. This is going to be my year, I feel it. :-)
That's it for now, I'll keep everyone updated. Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am not just proud of you . . . I am proud to know you! And I think you are right, I think this is gonna be YOUR year, too :o)
Post a Comment