11.15.2006
Things I Wonder to Myself. . .
Why does my apartment building have only ONE elevator? Why does a married woman trying to fix you up with a guy monopolize the entire conversation with said guy? Why is this year flying by so quickly? Why does my oldest brother think I have no life when he's in town? Why does traffic always slow me down when I'm in a hurry? Why am I ALWAYS in such a hurry? Why do some people stay in relationships that are so wrong for them and is it just because they don't want to fail or they fear being alone? Why are people so competitive with each other, especially amongst their own friends? Why did my gynecologist feel the need to tell me I have plenty of time to have kids if I want? Why does Chrysler Financial continue to call me for some other person when I've repeatedly told the same woman who keeps calling that I DON'T KNOW ANYONE BY THAT NAME! Why can't my bosses see how they are ruining this company? Why do we as grown-ups still act like such children?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, any luck on with finding a new job?
Post a Comment